I don’t know about any other 5:2 ers out there but I’m finding it a bit tricky fasting in winter – I just seem to be hungrier and i want a hot, low -cal snack to keep me going until my low-cal dinner! So today i tried out this ‘hot smoothy’ – or the healthiest instant soup I’v ever seen! In my smoothy mug: 70g beet leaves (red chard), some avocado slices, some mint, a dash of lemon juice (or lime) and some salt (or do without if you’re not a salt junkie like me). Crumble a veg oxo cube (in my opinion the best tasting and only 8 cals!) and then top up with boiling water from the kettle .
- RT @johnsonstrategy: Brilliant! Working for your quality of life. Cemetery Extension! @RevRichardColes @RevDavidOldham @stephenfry http://t… 1 week ago
- RT @guardian: Sexism in sport: golf tees made to resemble naked, armless and decapitated female bodies gu.com/p/3qt65/tw http://t.co/T… 3 weeks ago
- @stevenieve Tiffany and Dave welcome you to vernet and Le Cortal, Steve, hope you enjoyed your Aberdeen Angus! Good luck for the weekend! 1 month ago
- RT @guardian: Photo highlights of the day gu.com/p/3pfhv/tw http://t.co/cdJhoHLYCO 2 months ago
- This is amazing m.huffpost.com/us/entry/53492… 2 months ago