I love getting cards and pressure from customers/friends! Here is our first card of the year from the English vicar (we have an English church here in Vernet, such is the long association between the Brits and the village) and a pressie from the sweet ‘swedes’ (you know who you are!). Apparently it’s a kind of Swedish mulled wine, so I shall be trying that out tonight. Cheers, salut and proust. Mmmm don’t know the Swedish for it…..
- @prixtel Merci pour votre réponse : SFR 1 week ago
- @prixtel bonjour, je viens de changer mon iPad Air pour un iPad Pro et maintenant je n’ai plus internet. J’utilise… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- This weeks #Eastenders my word what amazing acting especially from Bonnie Langford I feel all the pain. Well done team 3 weeks ago
- RT @morganyorkwrite: My mom is in her 50s and is worried it’s too late for her to get her PhD. RT if you think she should go for it 2 months ago
- Hard to believe it's so sunny today! twitter.com/meteofrance/st… 3 months ago