I love getting cards and pressure from customers/friends! Here is our first card of the year from the English vicar (we have an English church here in Vernet, such is the long association between the Brits and the village) and a pressie from the sweet ‘swedes’ (you know who you are!). Apparently it’s a kind of Swedish mulled wine, so I shall be trying that out tonight. Cheers, salut and proust. Mmmm don’t know the Swedish for it…..
- RT @theJeremyVine: Can't believe I just saw this and it's real https://t.co/Vp1p6XYnfr (via @Channel4) 6 days ago
- @prixtel j'ai un message erreur d'authentification à l'étranger - problème de reseau ou souscription? 2 weeks ago
- thelocalfrance's photo instagram.com/p/BSbuzBKhhGC/ 2 months ago
- RT @FelicityMorse: Next time you ask ‘why doesn’t she just leave?’ - remember this picture bit.ly/2oIDqNO 2 months ago
- RT @GoogleFacts: Giraffe mother kissing her newborn baby. https://t.co/mGnOh6tvpW 2 months ago