One of our delightful French lady customers at lunch today…..asked me what the French for a lady ‘Saucier’ is…(a saucier, for those who don’t know is the French name for the person in charge of making the sauces in a ‘brigade’ – a kitchen team). Would it be perhaps ‘Saucière’? (The connotation being a mix-up with ‘Sorcière’, I suppose)…I don’t mind being described as a Sorcière… but I had to point out that she was the Froglet out of the two of us!
- RT @theJeremyVine: Can't believe I just saw this and it's real https://t.co/Vp1p6XYnfr (via @Channel4) 6 days ago
- @prixtel j'ai un message erreur d'authentification à l'étranger - problème de reseau ou souscription? 2 weeks ago
- thelocalfrance's photo instagram.com/p/BSbuzBKhhGC/ 2 months ago
- RT @FelicityMorse: Next time you ask ‘why doesn’t she just leave?’ - remember this picture bit.ly/2oIDqNO 2 months ago
- RT @GoogleFacts: Giraffe mother kissing her newborn baby. https://t.co/mGnOh6tvpW 2 months ago