One of our delightful French lady customers at lunch today…..asked me what the French for a lady ‘Saucier’ is…(a saucier, for those who don’t know is the French name for the person in charge of making the sauces in a ‘brigade’ – a kitchen team). Would it be perhaps ‘Saucière’? (The connotation being a mix-up with ‘Sorcière’, I suppose)…I don’t mind being described as a Sorcière… but I had to point out that she was the Froglet out of the two of us!
- @prixtel Merci pour votre réponse : SFR 1 week ago
- @prixtel bonjour, je viens de changer mon iPad Air pour un iPad Pro et maintenant je n’ai plus internet. J’utilise… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- This weeks #Eastenders my word what amazing acting especially from Bonnie Langford I feel all the pain. Well done team 3 weeks ago
- RT @morganyorkwrite: My mom is in her 50s and is worried it’s too late for her to get her PhD. RT if you think she should go for it 2 months ago
- Hard to believe it's so sunny today! twitter.com/meteofrance/st… 3 months ago