A young chap turned up today sent by our ex-waitress who can’t work for us this year. He seems very suitable and is doing a trial on Sunday night. Cross your fingers!!! He is also flexible, doesn’t mind if he’s part or full time as he has a family renovation project going on. So ideally, we could split the work between them and that would give us a greater resource pool in terms of labour. Our ex-waitress will get a free meal for two if it works out!!
- RT @jayrayner1: My OFM column a few days early: the culture wars over dinner. Are we prepared to pay what it really costs to eat in restaur… 1 day ago
- @NorthernSnippet @parkersarms Me too! #girlsthatcook 3 weeks ago
- RT @Laura_Burley: .@PhilipHammondUK today said on distance learning that 'ppl can learn wherever they are, & whenever they want'. Yep! @Ope… 3 months ago
- RT @SheilaDillon: #Catalonia They take to the streets. March. Protest. For independence or against they stop to eat well @BBCFoodProg https… 3 months ago
- RT @DancingTheMind: “It’s surely our responsibility to do everything within our power to create a planet that provides a home not just for… 3 months ago