A young chap turned up today sent by our ex-waitress who can’t work for us this year. He seems very suitable and is doing a trial on Sunday night. Cross your fingers!!! He is also flexible, doesn’t mind if he’s part or full time as he has a family renovation project going on. So ideally, we could split the work between them and that would give us a greater resource pool in terms of labour. Our ex-waitress will get a free meal for two if it works out!!
- @NorthernSnippet Good grief you have some types up there 😂😂#vergingonnorthernist 1 month ago
- RT @theJeremyVine: Can't believe I just saw this and it's real https://t.co/Vp1p6XYnfr (via @Channel4) 2 months ago
- @prixtel j'ai un message erreur d'authentification à l'étranger - problème de reseau ou souscription? 2 months ago
- thelocalfrance's photo instagram.com/p/BSbuzBKhhGC/ 4 months ago
- RT @FelicityMorse: Next time you ask ‘why doesn’t she just leave?’ - remember this picture bit.ly/2oIDqNO 4 months ago