We hear time and again from vegetarians how difficult it is to get a proper veggie meal here in France – not being vegetarian, I don’t really know. What I do know is that we have a strong vegetarian following, enough to keep a good proportion of our menu meat free. Other restaurants are really missing a trick, as a lot of people who are diet conscious also choose the vegetarian option – as a light, healthy lunch, for example. The majority of them are ladies looking to eat healthily. They really appreciate a well thought out vegetarian meal, presented in the same way as other restaurant dishes – as opposed to just having a dish of veg with no forethought.
- RT @Laura_Burley: .@PhilipHammondUK today said on distance learning that 'ppl can learn wherever they are, & whenever they want'. Yep! @Ope… 2 months ago
- RT @SheilaDillon: #Catalonia They take to the streets. March. Protest. For independence or against they stop to eat well @BBCFoodProg https… 2 months ago
- RT @DancingTheMind: “It’s surely our responsibility to do everything within our power to create a planet that provides a home not just for… 2 months ago
- RT @qikipedia: 'If a man has no tea in him, he is incapable of understanding truth and beauty.' JAPANESE PROVERB 2 months ago
- RT @NorthernSnippet: 😂 twitter.com/vizcomic/statu… 2 months ago