We hear time and again from vegetarians how difficult it is to get a proper veggie meal here in France – not being vegetarian, I don’t really know. What I do know is that we have a strong vegetarian following, enough to keep a good proportion of our menu meat free. Other restaurants are really missing a trick, as a lot of people who are diet conscious also choose the vegetarian option – as a light, healthy lunch, for example. The majority of them are ladies looking to eat healthily. They really appreciate a well thought out vegetarian meal, presented in the same way as other restaurant dishes – as opposed to just having a dish of veg with no forethought.
- RT @morganyorkwrite: My mom is in her 50s and is worried it’s too late for her to get her PhD. RT if you think she should go for it 3 weeks ago
- Hard to believe it's so sunny today! twitter.com/meteofrance/st… 1 month ago
- RT @jayrayner1: My OFM column a few days early: the culture wars over dinner. Are we prepared to pay what it really costs to eat in restaur… 1 month ago
- @NorthernSnippet @parkersarms Me too! #girlsthatcook 2 months ago
- RT @Laura_Burley: .@PhilipHammondUK today said on distance learning that 'ppl can learn wherever they are, & whenever they want'. Yep! @Ope… 5 months ago