We hear time and again from vegetarians how difficult it is to get a proper veggie meal here in France – not being vegetarian, I don’t really know. What I do know is that we have a strong vegetarian following, enough to keep a good proportion of our menu meat free. Other restaurants are really missing a trick, as a lot of people who are diet conscious also choose the vegetarian option – as a light, healthy lunch, for example. The majority of them are ladies looking to eat healthily. They really appreciate a well thought out vegetarian meal, presented in the same way as other restaurant dishes – as opposed to just having a dish of veg with no forethought.
- @NorthernSnippet Good grief you have some types up there 😂😂#vergingonnorthernist 1 month ago
- RT @theJeremyVine: Can't believe I just saw this and it's real https://t.co/Vp1p6XYnfr (via @Channel4) 2 months ago
- @prixtel j'ai un message erreur d'authentification à l'étranger - problème de reseau ou souscription? 2 months ago
- thelocalfrance's photo instagram.com/p/BSbuzBKhhGC/ 4 months ago
- RT @FelicityMorse: Next time you ask ‘why doesn’t she just leave?’ - remember this picture bit.ly/2oIDqNO 4 months ago