They had this tray of lovely heirloom beets at our cashncarry so I snapped them up. I wrapped them up in little foil parcels and roasted them with butter, lemon and thyme. There are orange, white and pink ones. The pink ones are particularly pretty. I have to say, though that they are really time consuming to prepare, I couldn’t consider using them in summer. Although they peel quite easily once cooked, it takes time.
- RT @Laura_Burley: .@PhilipHammondUK today said on distance learning that 'ppl can learn wherever they are, & whenever they want'. Yep! @Ope… 2 months ago
- RT @SheilaDillon: #Catalonia They take to the streets. March. Protest. For independence or against they stop to eat well @BBCFoodProg https… 2 months ago
- RT @DancingTheMind: “It’s surely our responsibility to do everything within our power to create a planet that provides a home not just for… 2 months ago
- RT @qikipedia: 'If a man has no tea in him, he is incapable of understanding truth and beauty.' JAPANESE PROVERB 2 months ago
- RT @NorthernSnippet: 😂 twitter.com/vizcomic/statu… 2 months ago