They had this tray of lovely heirloom beets at our cashncarry so I snapped them up. I wrapped them up in little foil parcels and roasted them with butter, lemon and thyme. There are orange, white and pink ones. The pink ones are particularly pretty. I have to say, though that they are really time consuming to prepare, I couldn’t consider using them in summer. Although they peel quite easily once cooked, it takes time.
- Is there such a thing as a tree with fur 😂😂😂 #TheApprentice2017 1 week ago
- @NorthernSnippet Good grief you have some types up there 😂😂#vergingonnorthernist 3 months ago
- RT @theJeremyVine: Can't believe I just saw this and it's real https://t.co/Vp1p6XYnfr (via @Channel4) 4 months ago
- @prixtel j'ai un message erreur d'authentification à l'étranger - problème de reseau ou souscription? 4 months ago
- thelocalfrance's photo instagram.com/p/BSbuzBKhhGC/ 6 months ago