They had this tray of lovely heirloom beets at our cashncarry so I snapped them up. I wrapped them up in little foil parcels and roasted them with butter, lemon and thyme. There are orange, white and pink ones. The pink ones are particularly pretty. I have to say, though that they are really time consuming to prepare, I couldn’t consider using them in summer. Although they peel quite easily once cooked, it takes time.
- RT @morganyorkwrite: My mom is in her 50s and is worried it’s too late for her to get her PhD. RT if you think she should go for it 3 weeks ago
- Hard to believe it's so sunny today! twitter.com/meteofrance/st… 1 month ago
- RT @jayrayner1: My OFM column a few days early: the culture wars over dinner. Are we prepared to pay what it really costs to eat in restaur… 1 month ago
- @NorthernSnippet @parkersarms Me too! #girlsthatcook 2 months ago
- RT @Laura_Burley: .@PhilipHammondUK today said on distance learning that 'ppl can learn wherever they are, & whenever they want'. Yep! @Ope… 5 months ago