You know those days when you amaze even your own self with your stupidity and/or clumsiness? Well that was my day today. I have 2x8L deep fat fryers – pretty dinky by most pro kitchen standards- but even so they need rigorous oil changing, and today was the day! The procedure is that I grab some empty plastic 5L containers ( which the new oil comes in), insert a sort of removable tap in the bottom of the fryer and open the tap and it starts pouring into the container. Now, if you have been paying attention, you will notice that the fryers are 8 l and the containers are 5. So I have to survey closely the progress of drainage and nimbly change containers when the first one becomes full. Well, I started making bread …..lost my concentration ..and next thing, about 1 l of oil running across the floor… Arghhhhh and then the midday bells struck and we were open. Damn.
- Is there such a thing as a tree with fur 😂😂😂 #TheApprentice2017 1 week ago
- @NorthernSnippet Good grief you have some types up there 😂😂#vergingonnorthernist 3 months ago
- RT @theJeremyVine: Can't believe I just saw this and it's real https://t.co/Vp1p6XYnfr (via @Channel4) 4 months ago
- @prixtel j'ai un message erreur d'authentification à l'étranger - problème de reseau ou souscription? 4 months ago
- thelocalfrance's photo instagram.com/p/BSbuzBKhhGC/ 6 months ago