What started as a fairly quiet-seeming day turned into a humdinger. Here I am at 23.37pm, and feeling completely knackered! Full at lunch (for the 2 of us, anyway) and only one table left tonight – we were running round like loons. The school hols and lovely weather sure bring out the sightseers. Generally the week has been quite busy, but today, we peaked! However, we saw one elderly local couple we haven’t seen for a while, and it turns out he’s been quite ill, so it was great to see them (looking healthy!), one regular couple said that my plates are like paintings, and they never really wanted to ruin them….and then 2 British ladies said that it was the best meal they’d ever had in France (Dave reported this and then followed it up with ‘probably the FIRST time they’ve eaten in France, ha ha). AND two cards got filled in for the new newsletter ( new initiative, following customer comments that they like to be sent details of special nights etc) So creatively a very good day. Still, not too tired to lift a wineglass to the face – cheers!
- @NorthernSnippet Good grief you have some types up there 😂😂#vergingonnorthernist 1 month ago
- RT @theJeremyVine: Can't believe I just saw this and it's real https://t.co/Vp1p6XYnfr (via @Channel4) 2 months ago
- @prixtel j'ai un message erreur d'authentification à l'étranger - problème de reseau ou souscription? 2 months ago
- thelocalfrance's photo instagram.com/p/BSbuzBKhhGC/ 4 months ago
- RT @FelicityMorse: Next time you ask ‘why doesn’t she just leave?’ - remember this picture bit.ly/2oIDqNO 4 months ago