Got ourselves sorted out this week and got to do the shopping on Monday as we had a quiet lunch service which meant Tuesday to do as we like! It is overcast, so not beach weather and Dave had some urgent business clearing a sink in the house and destroying ants nests and the like…which left me an opportunity to go out on my bike and get some exercise. I think working in a kitchen, particularly one as small as mine, is a bit like working in an office. So I have a bit of a resolution to try to get out more either on foot ir on the bike, and being rather hilly round these parts, it’s more often on foot. However today I went out armed with the ‘randoneé no 1’ from the tourist office which promised a 10 km 3 hr circuit. Ambitious for a first one! Because I was taking my bike I reckoned it would be shorter. However I had to miss out one of the paths as I couldn’t get my bike on it, which meant a 3 km uphill hike on foot as I couldn’t hack it on the bike, which slowed me down somewhat! Dave phoned me 3 hours in to check I was ok and I got home shortly after that – pretty pooped but feeling righteous!
- RT @theJeremyVine: Can't believe I just saw this and it's real https://t.co/Vp1p6XYnfr (via @Channel4) 6 days ago
- @prixtel j'ai un message erreur d'authentification à l'étranger - problème de reseau ou souscription? 2 weeks ago
- thelocalfrance's photo instagram.com/p/BSbuzBKhhGC/ 2 months ago
- RT @FelicityMorse: Next time you ask ‘why doesn’t she just leave?’ - remember this picture bit.ly/2oIDqNO 2 months ago
- RT @GoogleFacts: Giraffe mother kissing her newborn baby. https://t.co/mGnOh6tvpW 2 months ago