Got ourselves sorted out this week and got to do the shopping on Monday as we had a quiet lunch service which meant Tuesday to do as we like! It is overcast, so not beach weather and Dave had some urgent business clearing a sink in the house and destroying ants nests and the like…which left me an opportunity to go out on my bike and get some exercise. I think working in a kitchen, particularly one as small as mine, is a bit like working in an office. So I have a bit of a resolution to try to get out more either on foot ir on the bike, and being rather hilly round these parts, it’s more often on foot. However today I went out armed with the ‘randoneé no 1’ from the tourist office which promised a 10 km 3 hr circuit. Ambitious for a first one! Because I was taking my bike I reckoned it would be shorter. However I had to miss out one of the paths as I couldn’t get my bike on it, which meant a 3 km uphill hike on foot as I couldn’t hack it on the bike, which slowed me down somewhat! Dave phoned me 3 hours in to check I was ok and I got home shortly after that – pretty pooped but feeling righteous!
- @prixtel Merci pour votre réponse : SFR 1 week ago
- @prixtel bonjour, je viens de changer mon iPad Air pour un iPad Pro et maintenant je n’ai plus internet. J’utilise… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- This weeks #Eastenders my word what amazing acting especially from Bonnie Langford I feel all the pain. Well done team 3 weeks ago
- RT @morganyorkwrite: My mom is in her 50s and is worried it’s too late for her to get her PhD. RT if you think she should go for it 2 months ago
- Hard to believe it's so sunny today! twitter.com/meteofrance/st… 3 months ago