I don’t know about any other 5:2 ers out there but I’m finding it a bit tricky fasting in winter – I just seem to be hungrier and i want a hot, low -cal snack to keep me going until my low-cal dinner! So today i tried out this ‘hot smoothy’ – or the healthiest instant soup I’v ever seen! In my smoothy mug: 70g beet leaves (red chard), some avocado slices, some mint, a dash of lemon juice (or lime) and some salt (or do without if you’re not a salt junkie like me). Crumble a veg oxo cube (in my opinion the best tasting and only 8 cals!) and then top up with boiling water from the kettle .
- @NorthernSnippet Good grief you have some types up there 😂😂#vergingonnorthernist 1 month ago
- RT @theJeremyVine: Can't believe I just saw this and it's real https://t.co/Vp1p6XYnfr (via @Channel4) 2 months ago
- @prixtel j'ai un message erreur d'authentification à l'étranger - problème de reseau ou souscription? 2 months ago
- thelocalfrance's photo instagram.com/p/BSbuzBKhhGC/ 4 months ago
- RT @FelicityMorse: Next time you ask ‘why doesn’t she just leave?’ - remember this picture bit.ly/2oIDqNO 4 months ago