I don’t know about any other 5:2 ers out there but I’m finding it a bit tricky fasting in winter – I just seem to be hungrier and i want a hot, low -cal snack to keep me going until my low-cal dinner! So today i tried out this ‘hot smoothy’ – or the healthiest instant soup I’v ever seen! In my smoothy mug: 70g beet leaves (red chard), some avocado slices, some mint, a dash of lemon juice (or lime) and some salt (or do without if you’re not a salt junkie like me). Crumble a veg oxo cube (in my opinion the best tasting and only 8 cals!) and then top up with boiling water from the kettle .
- RT @gouvernementFR: Manifester est un droit. Alors sachons l’exercer. https://t.co/tQWad3TsOY 3 days ago
- RT @NASAInSight: Aaah...soaking up the Sun with my solar panels. 🌞 After a long flight, and thrilling #MarsLanding, it feels great to get a… 2 weeks ago
- @Chris_Stark I have a question for your Friday podcast - what does the sounds app do that iPlayer radio doesn’t? Yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Check out our latest rave review on @TripAdvisor! tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReview… #5bubblereview 1 month ago
- @marcuswareing If anyone says ‘schoolboy error’ this year I shall scream, but welcome back!! 1 month ago