I don’t know about any other 5:2 ers out there but I’m finding it a bit tricky fasting in winter – I just seem to be hungrier and i want a hot, low -cal snack to keep me going until my low-cal dinner! So today i tried out this ‘hot smoothy’ – or the healthiest instant soup I’v ever seen! In my smoothy mug: 70g beet leaves (red chard), some avocado slices, some mint, a dash of lemon juice (or lime) and some salt (or do without if you’re not a salt junkie like me). Crumble a veg oxo cube (in my opinion the best tasting and only 8 cals!) and then top up with boiling water from the kettle .
- @NorthernSnippet *girds loins* 6 days ago
- @NorthernSnippet I shall have a look - happy Sunday! 6 days ago
- @NorthernSnippet Ouch! 6 days ago
- @LiquidTextCorp 2) any idea why this file is crashing the app, and is there a way to print off the file to rescan i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @LiquidTextCorp 1)I’ve been enjoying your app, but one file I’m trying to export to pdf is crashing the app - no id… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago