I don’t know about any other 5:2 ers out there but I’m finding it a bit tricky fasting in winter – I just seem to be hungrier and i want a hot, low -cal snack to keep me going until my low-cal dinner! So today i tried out this ‘hot smoothy’ – or the healthiest instant soup I’v ever seen! In my smoothy mug: 70g beet leaves (red chard), some avocado slices, some mint, a dash of lemon juice (or lime) and some salt (or do without if you’re not a salt junkie like me). Crumble a veg oxo cube (in my opinion the best tasting and only 8 cals!) and then top up with boiling water from the kettle .
- Gorgeous day for lunch! @ Vernet-les-Bains instagram.com/p/BxzRsCmiybJ/… 1 day ago
- A bit of kitchen wizardry: an almond orange microwave cake with orange marmalade sauce. Microwave cake has an incre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Anyone hungry? Dish of the day today pan roasted pork chop, red onions, potatoes and vine tomatoes with a tomato pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Our new fish selection plate. Just please don’t say you are gluten free at the moment of sending it 😡 @ Vernet-les-… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @parkersarms Ok, i think I’ve resolved things. He should be ‘Archibald’ - the queen could step in and make him Prin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago